Saturday, June 22, 2024

East Lake Tahoe Trail With My Guest and My Elder Sister


Song:  The Moon, The Breeze, and The Garden

Artist (6 string Bass Guitar):  Damian Coccio


The other day...
my guest and my elder sister walked the whole 
of the East Lake Tahoe Trail...
and I rode my trike.


As they had begun their walk...
I rode up ahead and waited at the top of the initial hill.

I would repeat this process throughout the whole trail...
as I could take their pictures as they neared.

Many of the following pictures are from my guest's iPhone.
I was so surprised at the quality of her photos.
They were so sharp.
The ultra sharp photos are her's.










My elder sister.

This time around...
she walked the whole way.




My elder sister once again.

She very much loved the walk.














My guest wanted to walk down to Emerald Cove.
She took this photo of me and my elder sister on the overhead foot bridge.









This was my guest down near the water in Emerald Cove.










We waited near Emerald Cove until the sun set...
and then continued on back to the trail head.









As it was dusk...
I rode just beyond them and lit the way with my headlight.


In two day's time...
my guest and I would take the Truckee River Bike Path.

I rode my trike...
and I towed my guest in the palanquin.

She loved her ride...
and she took many photos from the palanquin.

In my next article...
I will publish this beautiful bike trail.

My guest will be departing in a few days.

On the following day...
my elder sister...
her husband...
my mother and I are planning on riding 
The Truckee River Bike Trail.


I will be towing my mother in the palanquin on that trip.




2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful place to walk or ride. I'm sure your guest enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was her first time on that trail. She loved the walk, and she and my sister talked the whole way, and so, both very much enjoyed themselves.

    ReplyDelete

A New Home...A New Beginning

   Song:  Land of OZ Artist:  Hilary Stagg I've been absent from blogging for a while. I moved temporarily in preparation to make my fin...